Why Our Pub is Great
We’re a lively bunch at the Horse and Jockey in Walsall and have a crammed programme full of events and entertainment for you to plan your visit around. On every visit, you’ll get a warm welcome from our friendly and helpful staff. We’re here for lunch all the way through to dinner and are happy to see you even if you’re just popping by for a pint. We know you’ll have a good time with us. Choose from dining alfresco in our beer garden, or find a spot and make yourself comfy inside.
Hungry? We’ve got generous portions of delicious food that suit all taste buds. If you’re feeling thirsty, we’ve got plenty on our drinks menu for you. From cold draught lager to bottled craft beer all the way to American bourbons, we have it all. If fizz is your thing, join us for our Friday Feeling deal. You can enjoy a bottle of prosecco and three sharers in this deal, a great way to start your night. We also do a great range of cocktails to really get your weekend started. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food isn’t just great value. It’s created by our chefs to offer a ton of options for everyone from hungry families to lads and lasses on a night out. That’s why you’ll find choices for literally any occasion on our wide-ranging menu. We are committed to combining top nosh with wallet-friendly prices.
Lots of our food is eligible for daily or weekly deals. Add a drink to your Lunch Club meal and save money. Or come in and see what our daily offers are, certain to put a smile on your face and plenty of delicious food and drink in your belly!View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Horse & Jockey, 146 Walsall Road, Walsall, WS9 9AJ