Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
We’re a lively bunch at the Horse and Jockey in Walsall and have a crammed programme full of events and entertainment for you to plan your visit around. On every visit, you’ll get a warm welcome from our friendly and helpful staff. We’re here for lunch all the way through to dinner and are happy to see you even if you’re just popping by for a pint. We know you’ll have a good time with us. Choose from dining alfresco in our beer garden, or find a spot and make yourself comfy inside.
Hungry? We’ve got generous portions of delicious food that suit all taste buds. If you’re feeling thirsty, we’ve got plenty on our drinks menu for you. From cold draught lager to bottled craft beer all the way to American bourbons, we have it all. If fizz is your thing, join us for our Friday Feeling deal. You can enjoy a bottle of prosecco and three sharers in this deal, a great way to start your night. We also do a great range of cocktails to really get your weekend started. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus